Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Barrel Length: 14.7″, 16.1″ Spiral Fluted
Weight (unloaded): 7.1lbs (16.1″ barrel)
Length (overall): 32″ – 35.25″ (16.1″ barrel)
Rate of Fire: Semi Auto or Select Fire 700 rpm (+/- 100rpm)
Rifling: 1/7″ RH
Trigger: LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group
Stock/Pistol Grip: LWRCI Compact Stock / Magpul MOE Plus
Sights: LWRCI Skirmish
Magazine: Magpul 10 rd. P-Mag
Muzzle Device: LWRCI High Efficiency Flash Hider 1/2×28 TPI
IC SPR (Special Purpose Rifle)
- Monoforge™ upper receiver with LWRCI™ modular rail system is stronger and lighter.
- LWRCI™ design features a full 12” user-configurable rail system for easy customization. LWRCI™ cold hammer-forged NiCorr-treated spiral fluted barrel is 20% lighter than unfluted barrel of same diameter. Increased surface area speeds cooling.
- LWRCI™ Skirmish Sights
- LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group is Nickel-Boron coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset. Every investment casting is x-rayed to ensure highest quality standards are maintained.
- LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves. Integrated quick-detach sling mounting points
- LWRCI™ Adjustable Compact Stock with integrated quick detach points.
- Patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance.
- LWRCI™ High Efficiency Flash Hider.
- Dual control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control. Easy access from both sides of the rifle.