TACTICAL WORKHORSE BUILT TO DRIVE TACKS.
The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family. It’s built for tack-driving accuracy with a 20″ heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue® overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest. Chambering includes 223 Remington, 300 Blackout, 308 Win.
- 20″ heavy barrel
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- Hogue® overmolded pillar-bedded stock
- Durable satin black oxide metal finish
- Hinged floorplate magazine
- Select models accept AAC® and other 5/8″-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brake and suppressors (Models include all 16.5″ barreled rifles: 85549, 84205, 85538)
- SuperCell® Recoil Pad