|Max Output — White Light||500||lumens|
All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
The M322 Scout Light® is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring a high-output LED that delivers 500 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surrounding light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M322 ideal for close-to mid-range applications. The rugged M322 attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral low-profile ADM throw-lever mount. The light is activated via a waterproof DS07 switch assembly, which includes a click-on/off pushbutton switch, a system-disable feature, and a ST07 plug-in momentary-on remote switch with seven-inch cable. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M322 thrives in combat-like conditions and provides a tactical advantage in low-light situations—without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- DS07 waterproof switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off pushbutton switch, and a ST07 switch assembly with a 7” plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
- Quick disconnect ADM throw-lever mount attaches quickly & securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee